Severe Storms 

SeeClickFix image

The City of Puyallup is now partnering with SeeClickFix to provide faster and more convenient options for our residents to submit service requests.  To request a Street, Water, Stormwater, or Sanitary Sewer issue visit SeeClickFix Puyallup.

Unsure if you are a City of Puyallup resident or unincorporated Pierce County?  Visit City of Puyallup GIS & type in your address to see if you are within City limits.  If you live outside of City limits, you can report roadway issues 24/7 by calling (253) 798-6000 or report online at

Snow Plow & Deicer Route Map

The Public Works Street Division is responsible for the maintenance of all City streets, including snow and ice removal.  The Snow Plow & Deicer Route Map lists City streets and their prioritization levels.  A street that is highlighted red (or Level 1) is classified as a high priority route.

Is your neighborhood in unincorporated Pierce County & in need of a snow plow?  Call the snowplow hotline at (253) 798-8888 or visit the Pierce County Road Status Map.